Hi Jen, Phil and Pete, Wow!! Really loved the first of your photo albums!!! The scenery is so interesting....weather looked a little shaky! I love the view of the city and that incredible statue of Jesus Christ~
Very curious to know what those peculiar animals were that were under the table...really kind of unusual looking things...a cross between an opposum and a squirrel or something.
Hola Phil and Jen!! We got your pics!! It looks as though there is a trolley available for getting around. The view of the large body of water with the city on the perimeter is so cool! I did notice the very large statue of Jesus! I also noticed your pose, Phil. Very cute!! How is Peter doing? He looks very well in the pics! We did try to call tonight and Em left a message. Also, please send me notes at rosie.sprawls@gmail.com (stuff you send to me is going to my work email instead). All my love, Mama
Hi Jen, Phil and Pete,
ReplyDeleteWow!! Really loved the first of your photo albums!!! The scenery is so interesting....weather looked a little shaky! I love the view of the city and that incredible statue of Jesus Christ~
Very curious to know what those peculiar animals were that were under the table...really kind of unusual looking things...a cross between an opposum and a squirrel or something.
Thanks so much for the fantastics pix!
Lotsa love, Wendy
Hola Phil and Jen!!
ReplyDeleteWe got your pics!! It looks as though there is a trolley available for getting around. The view of the large body of water with the city on the perimeter is so cool! I did notice the very large statue of Jesus! I also noticed your pose, Phil. Very cute!! How is Peter doing? He looks very well in the pics! We did try to call tonight and Em left a message. Also, please send me notes at rosie.sprawls@gmail.com (stuff you send to me is going to my work email instead). All my love, Mama