Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Welcome to our blog

In one week, Phil Sprawls and Jennifer Bassell will be hopping on a flight to Rio de Janeiro Brazil. Over the course of the summer, these two will be backpacking in South America, while looking for a spot to land jobs as English teachers. You are invited to follow their adventures on this blog: Philifer does South America. We will give periodic updates with our stories and photos.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Phil and Jen -

    I am so happy to hear that you all made it to Rio safely. I miss you all soooo much already, but I know this adventure will be amazing - just like you two are. Jen - thank you for your very kind note. Please know that our home is your home in the 'Ville. With all my love, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen your living your dream!

    Congrats to you and Phil on your new adventure in life. I'm excited to see where this takes you guys. I got to the Middle East safe and sound on Thursday. Wow I thought I was never going to get off the plane, but after 20hrs of travel I finally made it. There have been lots of new things built out here since my last trip but it looks like things are going to be good. Well good luck to the both of you.

    Be safe and take care,

    -Chris

    ReplyDelete